Cooper Dillon is a small poetry press committed to upholding the virtues of Poetry as a high art and expression of truth, beauty, and sincerity: the values that make poems timeless.
Our door for submissions is wide open!
We welcome Submissions of Full-length & Chapbook Poetry whenever you'd like.
We're happy to read chapbook and full-length poetry manuscripts. Full guidelines can be reviewed at CooperDillon.com or by clicking the Home tab below. Submissions are taken through this system, cutting down on waste, while saving you the cost of paper, ink, binder clips, envelopes, postage, and fuel for a trip to the post office.
Here are some quick reminders about submissions:
* Please have any contact information in the appropriate fields with a cover letter or bio.
* We have a $10 or buy-a-book reading fee for all manuscripts.
* If you purchase a book, include an order number when you submit.
* To pay the reading fee, select the appropriate option below.
* If your manuscript is taken elsewhere, simply withdraw it through the system.
You can order a book through our store.
If you'd prefer to just pay the $10 reading fee, click either Full-Length Collection or Chapbook Without Book Purchase, which will let you pay through submittable.
Any questions about the reading period or submission process can be emailed to us at Submit@CooperDillon.com. We generally respond without 8 weeks. Manuscripts of fiction, nonfiction, children's books, biography, etc. are not considered, and will not be considered for publication.